This is the most basic course which includes beginner elements pertaining to grammar and a vocabulary of approximately 1000 words as well as 120 Kanji characters. By the end of this course, students can read and understand commonly used expressions as well as sentences in Katakana, Hiragana and basic Kanji. In addition, they can also understand basic conversational Japanese used in everyday life.
What is taught?
- Minna no Nihongo lesson (1-25)
- Special JLPT topics
- Kanji 200 (approx.), hiragana, katakana
What you learn?
- You will be able to read and understand typical expression and sentences written in hiragana, katakana, and basic kanji.
- You will be able to listen and comprehend conversations about topics regularly encountered in daily life and classroom situations.
- You will be able to pick up necessary information from short conversations spoken.
PASSING MARKS FOR INDIVIDUAL SECTIONS
|Level||Overall Passing Marks||
(IN EACH SECTIONS) *