It is next level in Japanese language which covers advanced patterns in grammar and sentence structure which enable user to combine sentences and communicate based on their own thought process. It covers right usage of grammatical patterns and appropriate use of particles, counters along with Kanji (Approx. 400).
What is taught?
- Vocabulary, kanji (400)
- Listening and comprehension.
What you learn?
- Can read and understand emails and comprehension written in Japanese with aid of dictionary and spending some time.
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
PASSING MARKS FOR JLPT N3
|Level||Overall Passing Marks||
(IN EACH SECTIONS) *